ANGELA IS RECOGNIZED IN NH AS AN APPROVED CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
Clinical Services are provided in a comfortable, private, supportive atmosphere and available at two convenient and accessible NH locations; Hanover and Littleton. Current cutting-edge research is utilized within all aspects of my work and is highly personalized, strengths-based, solution-focused & family-centered.
Don’t have insurance? Not a problem, credit card payments accepted and pay pal available!
I have extensive training in team building and strategic planning with advanced clinical training in trauma-related practices at the Trauma Center of the Justice Resource Institute (http://www.traumacenter.org/training/certificate_program.php) as well as parent-child interactive therapy (PCIT – A; see http://www.traumacenter.org/training/Workshop_PCIT_Training.php) & home visits are available.
- Mindfulness practice workshops & Retreats
- Professional consultation
- Peer collaboration
- Team building
- Health & Wellness Workshops
Other Programs Offered
Since 2003, I have been teaching Yoga to adults and children as a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher.
Gentle YOGA available at three NH locations: call to register
- Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:15pm Norris Cotton Cancer Center NORTH, St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30 – 10am at The Center for Collaborative Energies, 103 Cottage Street in Littleton
- Thursdays 5-6:30pm at The Center for Integrated Health, 45 Lyme Road, Suite 200 in Hanover
Gentle Yoga Brochure
Gentle Yoga – What to Expect
Yoga for Military Veterans, Active & Inactive Personnel, and Families.
Individualized Yoga Sessions For Children & Adults
Yoga on the Ball
Yoga at Summer School
Special Needs Teacher and Her Therapy Dogs
Moo and Meow Pose
Yoga Warriors for Military Veterans, Personnel, and families